Copper Hills Youth Center is located in West Jordan, Utah, in the suburbs of Salt Lake City. We provide a structured and safe environment where youth can work on the issues that have caused their need for treatment.
At Copper Hills, we treat boys and girls who have emotional, behavioral and psychiatric disorders, including anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and depression. We also specialize in caring for youth with Asperger’s syndrome. For youth with co-existing substance abuse problems, we offer weekly individualized therapy that focuses on education, recovery and abstinence. Our accredited private school allows students to continue their education while receiving treatment.
Through teamwork, integrity, accountability, communication and respect, Copper Hills Youth Center strives to make changes for the greater good and provide extraordinary service to the youth we serve, their families, our employees and our community.
Copper Hills Youth Center will invest its time and resources in the youth and the families we serve and support positive change. This will be accomplished through quality programming, collecting and analyzing data and exhausting every ethical means necessary to produce the wanted change.
- Respect: We believe that each individual is unique, capable of change and deserving of our respect.
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing and doing it well, regardless of the consequences.
- Teamwork: We believe in working as a team through open and continuous communication. We respect every person’s voice and actively work for the greater good.
- Communication: We believe that through active listening, compassion, understanding, honesty and cooperation, we will communicate the needs of those we serve and represent.
- Accountability: We believe in being responsible for the outcomes of our words and actions.